Thursday, 2 February 2012

Poem: One Man for Me


"Lord, I love the life You gave me.
I accept the way You made me.
And I hold the hope You place in me. 
Oh, I know there's someone out there.
Someone who I know I'll care for.
He will be the man You have for me.
But until the day You show me, 
You will be my one and only.
You have my heart, and You will hold me.

Then our hearts will be enraptured, 
We will love forever after. 
Love with all the beauty of freedom,
Love within the joys of purity; 
I know you have one man...

Lord I pray that my someone out there, 
Keeps his heart and desires in his prayers. 
Fill his mind and his heart with Your ways, 
Give him grace - a godly man raise;
Let Your word be his daily bread.

Keep his eyes for me only, 
Fill our days so we won’t be lonely,
Til' we're joined in matrimony. 
On the day we stand together,
Make our vows to love forever;
Stay as one through worse and better.
Bless our union for Your kingdom,
Fill our home with precious children;
This, Oh Lord, is all my vision.

Then our hearts will be enraptured, 
We will love forever after. 
Love with all the beauty of freedom,
Love within the joys of purity; 
I know you have one man for me.

Oh I know there's someone out there,
Someone who I know I'll care for,
Lord, I know you have one man for me."

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, girl's hearts tend to be more vulnerable because they start thinking who might think of them on this "special day".  May I encourage each of you who are unmarried, to keep this poem in your mind and heart, and don't let your hearts go to the first guy that comes along because he might not be the one for you and what a shame it would be for you to give your heart to someone who has no right to it!

Love you heaps,
Bethany

1 comment: