Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Eleven Questions

I recently found the following on another blog, and I thought that I would do it so that you all might now a bit more about me.  :)

1. What is your favorite breakfast food?
Raisin Toast.
2. What is your least favorite food?
Eggplant.  :)   Most foods I'll eat if I have to, even if I don't particularly like them, but I CANNOT eat eggplant.  :) 
3. If you had to pick the worst color you could wear, what would that color be for you?
Black, or Orange - especially really Bright Orange.  :)
4. What is your favorite sort of books?
More teaching books - Elizabeth George, the Botkin sisters, etc.....things that show you how you can become more like the Lord.   I also like biographies, or novels set in the time of Christ.
5. What is your least favorite sort of movies?
Anything that is not pleasing to the Lord.
6. When was the last time you gave someone a hug?  Who did you give it to? :-)
Minnie McMahon - she came for lunch today.  I gave it to her about 3 hours ago.   :) 
7. When did you last see a sunrise?
Can't remember - it would probably be a few months ago now.
8. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Haven't tried to, but I probably could do it if I went REALLY slow!
9. Where do you live?
Mt Beauty, NE Victoria, Australia
10. Are you married or do you have a special someone?
No and no.  :)
11. Do you have any pets or wish that you did?
We have 1 dog - a Lab x Kelpie and her name is Lily.


I hope that you enjoyed this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment