1. To become a holy man, mature and growing in the Lord.
2. For contentment.
3. To take every thought captive, and not be conformed to the world’s thinking and to think scripturally.
4. To seek God with all his heart and grow in dependance on Him.
5. That he would be ever captivated by my love
6. To be a man of courage and boldness.
7. For wisdom to lead his family physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
8. To look at the plank in his own eye before seeing other’s sawdust.
9. To be a called man, not driven, with well thought-through and prayed-through goals in life
10. To be a man of prayer, guarding his heart and mind, putting into practice what he has heard, seen and learned.
11. To stand firm against the wiles of the devil and resist Satan in all circumstances.
12. To strive after the Christian ideal, and partake of the deeper truths of the gospel.
13. Not to depend on his circumstances for happiness but on God alone.
14. That he would enter victoriously into spiritual warfare.
15. To have God’s strength in the midst of his busy schedule.
16. To have a burden to see lost people saved.
17. To be kept from strange women.
18. To have godly companions.
19. That his self image might be a reflection of the Lord’s thoughts toward him.
20. That he might not be deceived into unbelief, sin or bitterness.
21. To learn to love as God commanded.
22. That the fruit of the Spirit might be exhibited more and more in his life.
23. To grow in humility.
24. To grow daily in Godly character.
25. To keep a clear conscience.
26. The Lord might protect him.
27. To learn to manage his time well.
28. The Lord would put a song in his heart.
29. To have a holy fear of God.
30. To have a desire to minister to others.
31. That I would be the best helpmeet and encourager for him.