Monday, 18 June 2012

PHOTOS: My 21st party - Book Characters

{Rupunzel - Chloe Clarke}

{Little Red Riding Hood - Me}

{Scarlott O'Heara - Gabriella Kompos}

{Robin Hood - David Thompson}

{Mario the Plumber - Tim Jackel}

{Everybody}

{The Cake}

{Cutting the Cake}

{Me with the Cake-Makers - Rhonda Schilg,
Olivia Schilg & Monique Cann}

 {Gift Table}

 {Food Table}

{Buffalo Bill and Little Red Riding Hood
- my brother Matthew and I}

{Ned Kelly - Andrew Schilg}

{Florence Nightingale, Meg March, Rupunzel, Little Red
Riding Hood & Queen Victoria}

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos biff! :) I'm glad theres one with the "cake makers" ;) It was fun making it! But I don't think I'll be doing it again in a hurry :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone looks so awesome!!! I hope you had an awesome day, Bethany!! Was thinking of you.

    Your birthday present is sitting on the sideboard ready to post, so sorry it's late. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos Bethie! Happy birthday!
    Your party was such a sweet, Christ-honouring event and I was blessed to be able to attend.
    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pic! I too felt sooo blessed to be able to come - such a fun and God-honouring night!
    Lots of love and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had an awesome birthday, Beth!
    I was thinking of you. :)
    Xox

    ReplyDelete