Wednesday, 13 February 2013

UPDATE ON THE LIFE OF ME

Hi all!!
I know it's be REALLY long since I've posted ANYTHING on here, so I thought I'd give you an update on what has been happening the last while.  :)

The first week of January, was Senior's Camp at Crystal Creek Christian Camp, and I was a leader there for the first time.  I thoroughly enjoyed doing that, and it was amazing to see the Lord working in the lives of the young people at camp - seeing them soften under conviction and allowing the Lord to do a work in their heart and life.



Immediately after Seniors Camp, I travelled up to Sydney with a group of friends for a young ladies' conference in Sydney's NW.  It was an AMAZING 4 days, and the Lord taught me SO MUCH about bitterness vs forgiveness, pride vs humbleness, guy/girl relationships, and heaps more!!!

 
 

Then the biggest change of all happened at the end of January.......I have moved from Coolamon, NSW, where I was Nanny to 3 beautiful children (for you folk who didn't know that - I was in Coolamon for 6 months as a nanny to 3 children), about 16 hours north to Grafton (1 hour north of Coffs Harbour, 3 hours south of Brisbane), and as of this coming Monday (18th February), I will be attending Clarence Valley Baptist Bible College. 
This has been a pretty sudden decision, and it all happened pretty quickly, so if you're sitting there in a state of shock, I don't blame you :)  I'm kinda feeling the same myself.  :)  It seems hard to believe that I am actually attending Bible College, but I'm looking forward to what the Lord is going to teach me!
 
For those of you who have the Coolamon address, please DO NOT write to that address any more, since I'm obviously not there now.  :)  If you would like my new address, please let me know and I'll send it to you.  Otherwise, please just post anything to my Mt Beauty address (if you have that).
 
Love you all heaps!

4 comments:

  1. Praying for you as you start this new season in your life.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bethany, sounds like adventure lies ahead! All the best with your new studies. Praying that God will lead you and strengthen you. Keep trusting. : ) xx Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you lovey... GB xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! How exciting all these changes! I know we don't know each other well but I will be praying that throughout all the new-ness the peace and joy of the Lord would be multiplied.

    Also, have fun at McDonalds. My brother works at one here in the States and he enjoys it.

    Blessings to you!
    Frannie

    ReplyDelete