Thursday, 15 August 2013

Much Delayed Post

Greetings to all, and my sincerest apologies for not posting on here sooner......time has got away from me far too quickly. :/

The last few months have indeed been very busy for me, with Bible College and work - between the 2 there doesn't leave much leisure time :( but I am learning so much at College, and I wouldn't swap it for anything.

The month of July was our mid-year holidays, and my brother Matthew and I went home for 3 weeks, which we thoroughly enjoyed as it meant we got to see Mum as well as catch up with other friends. It was especially nice to see Mum again as we hadn't seen her since January and it was the longest period of time that we hadn't seen her.

The church we are at, is preparing for their annual Bible Conference (Encouraging a Passion for God Conference), and I, for one, am looking forward to being challenged and convicted :) Prayer would be appreciated, that God would be working in the lives of those who come to the Conference.

The last few months, the Lord has been teaching me about the need to wait on Him - especially in regards to my future. So often I have become impatient, wondering why the Lord isn't allowing certain things to happen in my life, and why He IS allowing other things to happen - and He just keeps reminding me, just to be still in His presence and let Him work everything out in HIS timing. Such a hard lesson to learn, but so necessary!

With love to all,
Bethany

1 comment:

  1. Good to see a blog post from you again Bethany! You're doing better than me at blogging lol... i think the last time I posted on my personal blog was a very. long. time. ago... :-P
    It's kinda coincidental that you should say that God has been teaching you to wait on Him... because that is actually something I think that the Lord has been trying to teach me too lately!! I can totally relate to everything you said... waiting on God's timing can be so hard, and sometimes I wonder what it is that God is trying to do in my life & why He allows different things to happen. Sometimes I too easily forget that He has a perfect plan in everything! So, thanks for sharing that... it really encouraged me :)
    Your sister in Christ,
    Hannah <3

    ReplyDelete